Friday, September 3, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Crazy week again...is it September?? I have not had time to work on any more challenges but  I know when the time is right... it's right. I have been working on some scrapping pages and am almost finished our Las Vegas trip. I was so excited to receive my Plantin Schoolbook cartridge this week. Only took two weeks!! I am still waiting for the "box" from NJ. I think it's been two months. Probably sitting at customs. We went golfing this evening with good friends and a wonderful pasta dinner and wine tasting followed compliments of Pelee Island Wineries. Thanks Tim and Sue!! The weather has finally switched up a bit and we have had rain and it is a bit cooler. No hurricanes!! Maybe tonight we can finally open the windows!! Here we are on the eighth green. I had a terrible game..... Sue and I have a Probus tournament next Friday so maybe tonight I worked out some kinks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!