I was so surprised and pleased to receive this award from Jani Paper Compulsions. She is so sweet and always has a kind word. Thank you, Jani! I hope you will go and visit her and leave her some love. For this award I will pay it forward and list 8 deserving blogs. Copy the award to my side panel. Then tell you 8 things about me.
Eight gifted women I think deserve this award are as follows (in no particular order):
Nicole Croppin Momma Designs
Rosanne Bits of Life, Scrapbooking and Cooking
Kate Small Bits of Paper
Anita Scrapping with Glitter
Gill Creations by Gill M
Sonia Archiving Angel
Tracey The Cropping Canuck
Ruth September Ninth
Please take a few minutes to visit their blog and follow them! You won't be disappointed.
Here are some tidbits about me:
1. I am happily married to a very supportive husband since 1974.
2. I am a Mother to two grown children.
3. I believe chocolate is a food group.
4. I am a very upbeat, happy person who likes a challenge.
5. I love to travel...especially cruise.
6. I am a self taught sewer, quilter, knitter and have discovered there are not enough hours in the day!
7. I am presently reading "Strategic Moves" by Stuart Woods.
8. I love to watch hockey.