Friday, August 27, 2010

Finally, Friday

I never thought this week would end. Have you ever had a week that just keeps on going and going and going? It started out on a good note Monday with the selling of my Dad's car....difficult emotionally but I am moving on. Tuesday brought the best news..I am cancer free!! Celebration time! Wednesday's golf game was less than desirable but the company made it worthwhile. Then an overnight trip to visit Mom and I found time to buy a new car. Back Thursday night to get to a scrapping sketch class....awesome! And finally, Friday....the car has been picked up, the cheque deposited and I am going to sit and enjoy a cup of tea. Anyone interested in joining me? Until then.....

1 comment:

  1. What a busy week! So glad to hear your surgery was a success!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!