Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

October 19th....and my Mother celebrates 93 years!! We will go out for lunch and have a good visit. Maybe a manicure and pedicure will be in the mix....mother-daughter fun! So with that in mind, I made a card for her. She loves birds and has a feeder attached to the window where she watches the flurry of eating. This card was made for someone older but the paper was given to me years ago before I started scrapping. I used the Live Simply cartridge (new) and added some glitter to the wing, some faux stitching to the leaves and the sentiment comes from My Pink Stamper Punnylicious
LRW - something old, something new
Fantabulous Cricut  - leaves

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mom! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE cute little bird. Thank you for sharing with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Hope your Mom has a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card for your mom!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Work, Great Card, Great card......Thanks for playing at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!