Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Steckle Woods Hike

I was thinking of the song "if you go down to the woods today, you're in for a big surprise...." as I entered the woods and began to hike with my Probus gals! What a beautiful day Monday! The sky was blue, and the leaves were changing colour but what impressed me a lot were the fungi! I had never really paid much attention to fungus before. Today, though, I looked beyond the trees. There was a lot of laughter and singing (who me?) as we got lost and ended up hiking in a big circle. Our group got separated from the main group as we were so enthrolled with the flora and fauna....oops. The pictures say it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!