Sunday, November 21, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas

Being away is nice but the time on holiday adds to the stress level when you return and discover that the majority of the neighbours have their Christmas lights up and decorations out! Today I decided to make a card. I played along at:
LRW as Rosanne's challenge was to add a banner. I have never done this so I liked the idea! I used the stamp Trimming the Tree and coloured with Prismacolors, added some Stickles to the scarf, tree, and star, used some pop dots, stickers from the DCWV Christmas Combo pack, some twine and brads. The picture isn't as vibrant as the real deal but I'll keep  experimenting with exposure.
Ooh-La-La Creations - Christmas
Scrapbook Sisters - Christmas Tree
ABC Christmas Challenge - Christmas
Pollycraft Challenge - Glittery Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Just popped in from the Little Red Wagon blog - your card is adorable! I'm struggling myself! May have to pass on this challenge - but then again - that's the purpose of a challenge - to stretch a bit. You nailed the challenge with this merry greeting card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thank you for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thankyou for joining this weeks challenge at Scrapbook Sisters,Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun, cute card. Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, so cute!! Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at OLLCB! We hope you will back again next challengetoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Xmas card, thanks for joining us at ABC CC this time. Sxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!