Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Has Arrived

We have now gone from gorgeous warm, weather to cold, wet, almost snowy-like conditions....and the leaves are almost all off the trees. I guess that is what happens when Hallowe'en is just around the corner. Yesterday, Wed Oct 19th my Mother celebrated her 94th  birthday! My brother, an elementary school principal and I took Mom out for lunch and we had a fabulous meal and afternoon together.  She was so excited and happy to celebrate yet another year. Mom and Dad both shared the exact birth date, and now that he is gone, Mom is a little lost when it comes to her birthday. Isn't it great feeling to love and be loved?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!