Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Making Memories Matter

I can't believe how quickly a week goes by when you are having fun! I am attending my first Making Memories Matter scrapbooking day this Sat. March 10, here in KW. All proceeds go to our local hospice Lisaard House. Our amazing hostesses are Kathryn and Rosanne!! I am one of those who makes a card then promptly says I must make another and yet it gets   placed on the shelf or stored away or yet given away. So, I thought why not spend a day making as many cards as I can so I don't have to think too clearly and I have time to socialize!! Yay...I have approximately 15 cards stamped, (many duplicates)  and ready to be coloured and put together. I planned the backgrounds and most of the embellishments ahead of time so it should be easy peasy...right? I will let you know after Saturday. I had to take a picture to show you I have been busy....a picture does speak for itself.
I have started to scrap our Australian adventure, now to stay motivated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!