Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The First One is the Hardest

They say "better late than never" and it is getting late! It was a busy day full of appointments and our last ballroom dance lesson tonight. I did manage to squeeze in one layout this afternoon. We went to Vegas with friends several years ago and the pictures are still sitting on the desk so I decided to do something about it. Getting out all the paper and making a decision on how it was going to start, took way too long so I quickly whipped it up and now I have that monkey off my back! The first of many pages is done. I know I will add to it but it is a simple layout using two 4x6" photos. I used "George" to cut the letters and added a tag that I covered, added  ribbon then journalled on the back. I tucked it into the bottom picture with the top showing. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!