Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Juicy Morning

Something is wrong with this picture:  it's Wednesday, and the golfing gals golfed.  It always rains on Wednesday so we rarely golf together. We made up for it today. Are we good? Hell no! But we can laugh and be silly and when the 9 holes are over, we walk away with a warm fuzzy feeling. Ok, I am speaking for myself now. We call ourselves the "Leen's" and we golf sporatically together. Lynn and Linda enjoy the thrill of searching for balls in any water source and Mar and Shirl stand and watch. I took a few pix to share...doesn't it look like we're having fun?  Juice, girls!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I have become a happy blog reader/follower! Who knew? Congrats on your new blog, Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!