Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Day!

Oh happy day! I was one of the winners of the April Bunny Blog Hop!
Thank you Jacqueline at Made by Jacqueline and your team and your sponsors!
I was lucky to have won a $10 gift from Graphicatdesigns!!

O happy, happy day! Jani from Paper Compulsions  and  The Crafting Misfit  both gave me a blog award that just made my day!
The rules of this award are:

1. Post about it on your blog with a link to the sender.
2. Pass it on to those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.

I have so many wonderful followers. I am very thankful for all of you. It is difficult to choose someone or a few special crafters, so I am dedicating this award to each and every one of you!! Congratulations!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Linda!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your award. you do such beautiful work on your cards. i have another award for you at http://cardwithd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!