Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's Your Birthday

It's a dull, dismal, cold, spring day but let's get
some colour into our world!! I made this card for
my Mom's friend who is having her 90th
birthday, the same day as the royal wedding!
I think she will enjoy the lavender and fresh
Easter colours! I used House Mouse "Lavender
Dreams" coloured with Copics, scallop Nestie,
and some paper sitting in my stash. The
sentiment is Fiscars.

Papertake Weekly - anything goes
All Sorts Challenge - blooming blossoms
Tuesday Throwdown - spring
Pollycraft Challenge -  neglected stamps
Simon Says Stamp - Spring colors or Easter
                                

5 comments:

  1. Very prfetty card Linda.

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Congrats winning on the Bunny blog hop. Hint if you haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally too too cute! I love those mice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these mice are so cute! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is gorgeous and so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!