Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

He is risen...hallelujah! Beautiful day...we are so blessed!
Yesterday was my daughter's birthday and she loved
her card!  I used Scarlette from Bugaboo Stamps, coloured her with Copics, and added some bling to her boots. I added a tulle bow and made rolled flowers on which I spritzed glimmer mist. I made the sentiment on the computer "got presents?" which was scraplifted from Bugaboo.  The DP comes from Basic Grey. I don't think I would have ever put pink and yellow together, but somehow it works! I am entering this card into the following challenge:
One Crazy Stamper - flowers

4 comments:

  1. Love that image - I love bugaboo stamps. TFS
    Hugs ~ Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. I bet your daughter loved this! It is so cute and I love the tulle! Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper :)
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very cute! love this image!
    Thanks for joining us at OCS!
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!