Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Button Flower

Little Red Wagon Challenge:  I was confused as to what exactly the challenge (case) was this morning but it was morning and moi is moi! lol I found further clues this afternoon so I went to work. I admire Rosanne's work (DT) as I do the other gals. There is an edge to her work that I find refreshing and that I can relate to. So I took one of her recent cards "hip, hip, Hooray"! ......
and made one that  more or less followed the guidelines. I like the final product and I hope you enjoy it too!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty...Love how you interpreted Roeannes' card

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh awesome...i love Roseanne too
    thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!