Monday, July 19, 2010

It's a Bloghopping Kind of Day

It's Monday, usually laundry day, however, it was dull and dismal this morning so why do chores when you can put them off until tomorrow! I did get a pedicure and I love those pink toes! I was being creative yesterday making a special birthday card for my future daughter-in-law. I will share it once I present it to her. I am excited that it turned out so well.  Wednesday afternoon is already promised as a card making afternoon. My friend Julie is a Special Olympics coach and would like help making a bunch of thank you cards. I guess my Vegas scrapbooking is being put on hold....again! I did participate in a blog hop this morning and it was fun! If you are interested in looking at new dies and some new ideas, go to   http://peachykeenstamps.blogspot.com  and hop along with their DT. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. HI Linda, so nice to see that you have a blog, I can now drop by and stay in touch electronically...thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment, so nice to see you on the web!
    xo
    Karan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!