Friday, July 9, 2010

New Jersey

It's been a long time since I last posted...where have the days gone??? I have a good excuse.....my husband and I drove to New Jersey to visit friends and celebrate their Fourth of July. It was so hot and humid! We met John and Jan on a cruise four years ago and have kept in touch. A trip to NJ wouldn't be complete without a tour of Atlantic City! The beach is beautiful as well as the boardwalk. I even made a little money at the Hilton!! We had an interesting lunch at Rats, a restaurant near their home, named after a character in Wind and the Willow. It was a long drive but well worth it to spend time with dear friends!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit My Creative Playground and to leave me a comment! I enjoy making new blog friends!